Wednesday 31 December 2014

Raai Laxmi calls her relationship with MS Dhoni a 'scar'

Raai Laxmi calls her relationship with MS Dhoni a 'scar'
click here to visit our website

Ever since the news of MS Dhoni retiring from the test series went viral, the stories about his past relationships also started doing the rounds. And, his relationship with Raai Laxmi once again resurfaced. Some relationships just refuse to die and Dhoni and Raai's five year old romance seems to be the perfect example.
It's been five years that Dhoni and Raai Laxmi broke up but the Tamil actress still stumbles upon reports about their past relationship and finds it annoying. Raai and Dhoni dated each other for some time back in 2009 but the past continues to cling on to her. She is so irked by the topic that she has even called her relationship with Dhoni a 'scar'.
Talking to a daily, she said, "I've begun to believe that my relationship with Dhoni is like a stain or a scar which won't go away for a long time. I am surprised that people still have the energy and patience left to talk about it even now. Every time TV channels dig into Dhoni's past, they make it a point to bring up our relationship. I dread to think that someday my kids in future will see it on TV and ask me about it!"
She added, "I have had three or four relationships after Dhoni, but no one seems to have noticed it."Though the two went their separate ways a long time back but there is no love lost between the two. "I knew him really well and don't know if I can call it a relationship because it never worked out. We still have respect for each other. He has moved on and gotten married. That's the end of the story. I am a very happy person right now and work is my priority."
The two met in 2008 when Dhoni along with Suresh Raina came to attend her birthday party. Raai was so smitten by Dhoni that she even said in an interview that she would marry Dhoni if he proposes to her.
MS Dhoni married Sakshi Singh Rawat in 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment