Monday 5 January 2015

Hansika Thanks and Wishes Fans on New Year!

Hansika Thanks and Wishes Fans on New Year!
click here to viist our website

Hansika, who has had a fantastic year in 2014, says she doesn't believe in making any resolutions. "I don't believe in making resolutions because if I have to change something I would change it then and there, in that moment and not wait for the entire year to get over. The year 2014 has been massive for me. I have done so many Tamil films this year and one of them (Aranmanai) went on to become a blockbuster, too. Almost every major festival saw the release of one of my films, so that has been very encouraging. I am looking forward to starting 2015 on a positive note, and would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year."


The actress is presently busy shooting for Romeo Juliet with Jayam Ravi and Chimbudevan's next film with Vijay and Sridevi.In an official press statement released by the actress, It was stated "Greetings!!! 2014 have been a special year with all your love and encouragement."
"I would like to express my thanks to all my directors, producers, co-stars, crew and my well-wishers for all the trust and support. Keeping fingers crossed for the upcoming releases."
"I thank all my fans for all their support from the bottom of my heart. I wish everybody a very Happy New Year and joyful 2015! - With love, Hansika"

No comments:

Post a Comment